Prayer Warriors believe in the power of prayer to God Almighty through The Lord Jesus Christ to save, heal, deliver, and prosper mankind (1 Thessalonian 5:17, James 5:16, 2 Corinthians 10: 3-5).
- To intercede for the actualisation of God’s divine purposes for MFM Reading Transformation Centre (MFM RTCentre) church.
- To offer intercessory prayers for the growth, purpose and vision of the church.
- To intercede for the ministers and members of the church.
- To pray for the success of church programs and activities.
Membership Requirement and Procedure:
Anyone who believes in God can join us for prayers and prayer requests are received from anyone who wants us to pray along with them (Jeremiah 32:27).
The following are the requirements for joining the prayer warrior group:
- Accept Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Saviour and become truly born again.
- Join the church foundational class and get baptized.
- Attend regular prayer warriors’ meetings and be committed to the call of interceding for the church, her members, and the society.
- Personal training to engage in spiritual warfare.
- Opportunity to fulfil your divine call and become a good intercessor.
- Sundays: 9:15am – 9.45am
- Fridays : 6:30 pm – 8.30 pm
- Night Vigil: Last Fridays of the month 11.00pm – 2.00am.
Seven Sources of our Strength
- Joy of the Lord : Nehemiah 8:10
- Strength of the Lord : Ephesians 6 :10
- Spirit of the Lord : Act 1: 8
- The Name of the Jesus : Phi 2 :9-10
- Blood of Jesus : Revelation 12:11
- Word of God : Hebrews 4:12
- Mercy of God : 2 Corinthians 4 :1
Leader: Yinka Odubayo
You can contact the Prayer Warriors via; email@example.com